Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Xiola outline

I didn't get to finish the painting for my cover yet as I need to get a file to the printer tomorrow. I spent tonight writing up an ad for Xiola to put on the back cover of the Wanderings books I'm printing up for San Diego. This is the basic plot outline for Xiola. I'll finish the cover painting by the weekend.

Eleya, forced by her father into servitude as a soulbinder, is beaten and left for dead by a cave beast in a Sidian sacrificial ritual. Her father, taking Eleya’s survival as a sign that the Sidian gods have not forsaken them, convinces his people to take a suicidal stance against an invading warlord. Eleya must now decide whether or not she will fight alongside her people. The very ones who sent her to her death.

“Sun burns our skin. Air dries our throats. Our gods ignore us.
“Death, be swift.” - Eleya

No comments:

Post a Comment