Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday recap

Too late to write. Too tired. Had another really great day. Again, barely made it away from my table. Got a lot of repeat visitors checking in on my progress. Still painting. Here's what my painting looks like so far. Still have one last pass across the whole thing to pull all the parts together. Dark darks and all that goodness.

Looking forward to chilling out a bit more tomorrow, and cruising through Sunday.

We went out to dinner with Joel and Wendy tonight and had too good a time. We stayed up talking and laughing past my bedtime. I need to catch up on sleep one of these days.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, my name's Bryan. Talked to you briefly yesterday. Just read wanderings today, and really dug it. Reminded me slightly of a comic called Aria that came out through Image a few years back. I really like the idea of doing a series of "Wanderings" comics in different cities. Maybe do a bunch, and release them in a hardcover eventually. Anyway, the Xiola cover looks great. Best of luck. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my book up. I'm glad you like it. The plan is to do Wanderings in different cities and continue to publish them as shorts. Once I have enough I would like to do a trade of all the stories. But I'm getting way ahead of myself. I've got Xiola to deal with for the next year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Will, this is Kate Kellenberger, you passed me your card on Friday. Great seeing some fantastic art in the making, and even more great to see fellow comic-creators out there spreading the awareness about their work.

    I'm looking forward to xiola immensely, and so are all my friends. Feel free to email me anytime -- I hope we keep in touch. My own project and website are growing at similar speed. ;)

    Hope the Con brought you happiness!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete