Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cover is complete


So. I've got to get a printed book to the San Diego Comic Con Commission by Friday if I want to get a chance at getting a table at the comic con. I'm looking at spending tomorrow getting all the pages saved out as pdf files. I've still got to design an inside front cover, and an inside and outside back cover. One page is going to be the collage of photos with a little write-up about San Francisco. I'm thinking, inside front. I'll also put a bio on there and what-not. The back cover is going to be uber simple. White, with Uncommon Comics written on it. Maybe nothing else. The inside back cover can be my ad for Xiola: Sacrifice of the Sidian. It's got to be a short write up on the story with a link and perhaps an image of the blog.

Did I mention I still need to letter the inside pages? Even I forgot about that. So, tomorrow is going to be packed. And it's the Superbowl. But I think I can pass. Steelers and Cardinals?

Come Monday, I've got to get my pdf files to a printer who can print the book up within two days. If I can pick up the finished books by Wednesday I can Fed Ex them down on Thursday to get them there in time for Friday, which is the last day. Whew!


I think I need an assistant.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man! This is beautiful, just when I think I am completely embarrassed of you as a brother, you fully redeem yourself and and worthy of my love once again.

    ReplyDelete