Saturday, October 17, 2009

APE. Day 1

Had a great first day at APE. I'm sitting next to a guy named Nate Powell. He's done a ton of work and I picked up his most recent book, Swallow Me Whole. I just started reading it tonight, and it is great. http://www.topshelfcomix.com/catalog.php?title=567&type=30

I missed the Jeff Smith panel today which bummed me out, because I hear it was great. He'll be back tomorrow to sign autographs and what-not, so I'm going to meet up with him to get my RASL #1 signed. My son Kodo's going to bring his complete Bone volume (which he's read so much it's in two pieces) to get it signed.

People seem to like my style and I'm coming along with the painting for page 2. I didn't quite finish today, but I will definitely finish tomorrow as I'm that close.

No comments:

Post a Comment