Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Character design slowdown

I think I'm finished with the character design slowdown. I needed to work out my main character more and I thinkI'm finally ready to kick ass on the cover painting. I keep getting held back by random things. I've only got a few hours each evening to work and if one problem comes up the night is shot.

Tonight it was that I needed to prepare for a second print run of my Wanderings book so I can get them printed up before the con. I am going to try and finish my Xiola #1 cover to go on the back of Wanderings as an ad, but I needed to contact the printer to find out how much time they need for another print run. I want to print up 1000 and sell them each for a buck. Whatever I don't sell there I'll give out to local comic book shops in the Bay Area to sell.

I'd like to have my Xiola #1 cover and a few more pages finished by the San Diego con so I can decorate my booth with artwork from the new story.

Yet I've still got the Italian Street Painting Festival this weekend, and I need at least one night before Friday to tighten up the image. I'd like to get more detail into it before we start.

If only I didn't need to sleep so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment