Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Page 5 painting coming along


My page 5 painting is coming along. I like the first three panels. The middle panel is not quite finished. Some of the darks are not quite dark enough in places. And I'll probably go over the 3rd panel again with some darks as well. The last few panels should go fairly quickly. I'll probably finish it by Wednesday night, unless something comes up.

I ended up returning that Brother all-in-one machine I'd bought. The scan quality just wasn't good enough. It made my clean washes turn out all chunky. I guess I'm back to taking photos until/unless I can find a quality scanner for a decent price.

1 comment:

  1. All caught up! I'm really enjoying what you've done Will, keep up the good work. Hope to see you soon, maybe I'll hitch a ride with Tom when he comes up!

    ReplyDelete