Sunday, June 6, 2010

Page 8


It's been a very busy and distracting past few months and I have not been able to keep up work on my book. I really wanted to be able to finish a preview, or have my first issue ready by this Comic Con, but I've been too slammed with other work. Xiola is a labor of love, and it's going to take longer to finish as life keeps getting in the way. I think I'm going to have to scrap my Comic Con plans this year. I need to take as much time as I can to get my book finished, or at least farther along. The last year I went to APE, Comic Con and Wondercon and I learned a lot. I think the biggest thing I learned was that I need to be honest with myself. So now, that's what I'm going to do. I will continue to post and keep you updated on my progress, but it's going to take longer than originally predicted.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the horizontal panel at the bottom - the figure and pattern of the clouds in the sky are great.

    ReplyDelete